Hogwarts, New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new generation of Witches and Wizards join Hogwarts. Lies will be heard. Loves will be made. Friendships will be broken. Admist all this a new evil is rising. Will you pretend to be ignorant of this evil, will you stand up and fight or will you join it?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
THE FORUM IS NOW IN THE SUMMER OF 2018. HOGWARTS IS CLOSED BUT EVERYWHERE ELSE IS OPEN ENJOY THE SUNSHINE, HIT THE BEACH OR JUST HANG OUT AT HOME - SUMMER IS HERE!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ties That Bind HP AU RPG
Sweet tooth (Ernest)  Emptyby Guest Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:24 pm

» Ashes to Ashes
Sweet tooth (Ernest)  Emptyby Guest Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:18 pm

» David Shuter
Sweet tooth (Ernest)  Emptyby David Shuter Sat Mar 21, 2015 4:51 pm

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever (Harry Potter RP)
Sweet tooth (Ernest)  Emptyby Melinda Cordell Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:35 am

» Sweet tooth (Ernest)
Sweet tooth (Ernest)  Emptyby Ernest Shuter Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:57 pm

» Tate Langdon
Sweet tooth (Ernest)  Emptyby Tate Langdon Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:33 am

» Male Face Claim
Sweet tooth (Ernest)  Emptyby Tate Langdon Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:46 am

» Hogwarts: Bronze Horizon
Sweet tooth (Ernest)  Emptyby Mystique Vega Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:30 pm

» HogwartsGoldenAge
Sweet tooth (Ernest)  Emptyby Mystique Vega Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:28 pm

» Patronus Animal:
Sweet tooth (Ernest)  Emptyby Mystique Vega Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:52 pm

» Adult - Mystique Vega
Sweet tooth (Ernest)  Emptyby Claire Bentley Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:17 pm

» Jackson Quinn
Sweet tooth (Ernest)  Emptyby Jackson Quinn Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:35 pm

» Student - Ernest Shuter
Sweet tooth (Ernest)  Emptyby Claire Bentley Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:53 pm

» A world full of desire (Open)
Sweet tooth (Ernest)  Emptyby Violet Harmon Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:44 pm

» Looking for a Companion (Open)
Sweet tooth (Ernest)  Emptyby Morgan Warren Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:42 pm

» Animagus Application:
Sweet tooth (Ernest)  Emptyby Mystique Vega Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:32 pm

» Adult - Marlina Selestia
Sweet tooth (Ernest)  Emptyby Claire Bentley Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:00 pm

» Older (open)
Sweet tooth (Ernest)  Emptyby Evangeline Blackwood Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:24 am

» First Year (open)
Sweet tooth (Ernest)  Emptyby Genevieve Mcintyre Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:31 am

» Where's Thomas? (Morgana/Seamus)
Sweet tooth (Ernest)  Emptyby Seamus Finnigan Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:26 am

» Girls and Dolls (open)
Sweet tooth (Ernest)  Emptyby Milicent Finnigan Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:21 am

» Rpers
Sweet tooth (Ernest)  Emptyby Claire Bentley Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:26 am

» Punishment for Breaking the Rules.
Sweet tooth (Ernest)  Emptyby Claire Bentley Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:54 am

» The Wait for Dinner (Susan / Ciara)
Sweet tooth (Ernest)  Emptyby Ciara Finnigan Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:26 pm

» Future of the Wizarding World// Slightly AU Potter Rp/ Assassin Creed Crossover
Sweet tooth (Ernest)  Emptyby David Shuter Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:09 pm

Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Sweet tooth (Ernest)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Violet Harmon

Violet Harmon

Sweet tooth (Ernest)  Empty
PostSubject: Sweet tooth (Ernest)    Sweet tooth (Ernest)  EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 8:44 pm

Violet was in the mood for some candy. So she snuck out of the castle and made her way to Hogsmeade She kept her hood over her head to keep her face hidden from sight. She stepped into the sweet shop and bought about 10 chocolate frogs, 5 sugar quills, 3 licorice wands and a box of Bertie Botts.
Back to top Go down
Ernest Shuter

Ernest Shuter

Birthday : March 19th
House/Year : 4th year

PostSubject: Re: Sweet tooth (Ernest)    Sweet tooth (Ernest)  EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 9:18 pm

It had been Ernest's father's day off, and the two of them were going to the Three Broomsticks for a drink before they spend the day playing Quidditch together. However, Ernest had a particularly strong sweet tooth today and asked his dad if he could buy some sweets and meet him in the pub, to which he agreed and handed Ernest some gold.

So Ernest walked in to see a fellow Hogwarts student buying a mound of candy, he snorted and said "Are you planning on getting fat or something?" he smirked
Back to top Go down
Violet Harmon

Violet Harmon

PostSubject: Re: Sweet tooth (Ernest)    Sweet tooth (Ernest)  EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 9:20 pm

VIolet growled at the rude boys comment, "Did you plan on being an ass when you woke up this morning? Or does it just happen naturally." She ripped open a chocolate frog and bit its head fof before looking at the card. "Stupid Gryffindor. Again." She tossed the card away and finished her treat.
Back to top Go down
Ernest Shuter

Ernest Shuter

PostSubject: Re: Sweet tooth (Ernest)    Sweet tooth (Ernest)  EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 9:35 pm

Ernest laughed "Good one girl. Unfortunately its rather over used, want to try again with some originality?" He smirked and picked up the card she had thrown away "Great, I've been looking for him." he said joyfully as he stuck it in his pocket. He then started to look over the shelves of candy wondering what he craved the most.
Back to top Go down
Violet Harmon

Violet Harmon

PostSubject: Re: Sweet tooth (Ernest)    Sweet tooth (Ernest)  EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 9:38 pm

Violet figured he was one of those people who just try to piss you off. "Im guessing your a snake by your stupid, egotistical attitude." She opened another frog and threw the useless card out. "Slytherin. Got bout 6 of him."
Back to top Go down
Ernest Shuter

Ernest Shuter

PostSubject: Re: Sweet tooth (Ernest)    Sweet tooth (Ernest)  EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 9:52 pm

Ernest laughed "Actually that's more a Gryffindor thing." He smirked and said nothing more, this girl just annoyed him. He looked at the other card and shrugged "not fond of him" And he kept looking for some sweets. He finally settled for a box of Every flavor beans and a couple chocolate frogs. He then went to go pay for them.
Back to top Go down
Violet Harmon

Violet Harmon

PostSubject: Re: Sweet tooth (Ernest)    Sweet tooth (Ernest)  EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 10:02 pm

"I agree with you there. Most of my fellow lionas are too big for their britches if you know what I mean." She followd the boy around as she had nothing better to do.
Back to top Go down
Ernest Shuter

Ernest Shuter

PostSubject: Re: Sweet tooth (Ernest)    Sweet tooth (Ernest)  EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 11:57 pm

Ernest rolled his eyes and said softly "I actually like most of your fellow Lions. There are just some I do not like" yeah, like this girl right in front of him, following him like a lost puppy. Not only did she reek of desperation, but it creeped the living crap out of him. He's much rather have Aaliyah or some other girl he actually knew and liked follow him around like that. Once he paid for them he put the box of beans in his pocket and the frogs in his other pocket. He was ready to go meet his father in the Three broomsticks now.
Back to top Go down
Violet Harmon

Violet Harmon

PostSubject: Re: Sweet tooth (Ernest)    Sweet tooth (Ernest)  EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 1:40 am

"And which ones would those be?" She had a feeling she was one of them, but she didnt really care. It wasnt like it mattered to her what this stupid snake thought. She opened her own box of bertie botts beans and made a face when she got ear wax flavor
Back to top Go down
Ernest Shuter

Ernest Shuter

PostSubject: Re: Sweet tooth (Ernest)    Sweet tooth (Ernest)  EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 1:44 am

Ernest smirked and said "Well ones that annoy me.. and follow me like a lost puppy" He pointed out, rolling his eyes. He knew what she was playing at. She may act like she didn't care about Ernest's thoughts or feelings, but the fact she was following him around told him all he needed.
Back to top Go down
Violet Harmon

Violet Harmon

PostSubject: Re: Sweet tooth (Ernest)    Sweet tooth (Ernest)  EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 3:47 am

Violet scoffed and pushed him kind of playfully and kind of not. "Oh please, grow up. Im not following you because I like you. I just have nothing better to do."
Back to top Go down
Ernest Shuter

Ernest Shuter

PostSubject: Re: Sweet tooth (Ernest)    Sweet tooth (Ernest)  EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 4:42 am

Ernest snorted and said 'Oh please, you are in a candy shop, there is loads better things to do than to piss of a Shuter." He leaned closed and whispered "because people that piss us off usually don't live to tell the tale" He knew his father had killed.. and Ernest was not too scared to try it himself with someone he disliked. He would rather not.. but accidents happen.

(Two more XD)
Back to top Go down
Violet Harmon

Violet Harmon

PostSubject: Re: Sweet tooth (Ernest)    Sweet tooth (Ernest)  EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 7:12 am

Violet laughed loudly and moved her hair back, "Oh honey, its cute that you think I am actually afraid of you. And youre right, there is better things to do. Id just rather piss you off."
Back to top Go down
Ernest Shuter

Ernest Shuter

PostSubject: Re: Sweet tooth (Ernest)    Sweet tooth (Ernest)  EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 6:21 pm

Ernest laughed "You should be afraid. I may be a Snake, but I am a Lion at heart. So I am not afraid to do the things that are necessary to get the dogs off my tail" he said quietly, smirking to himself as he awaited for her to do something.

(ONE MORE Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Violet Harmon

Violet Harmon

PostSubject: Re: Sweet tooth (Ernest)    Sweet tooth (Ernest)  EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 6:53 pm

Violet had had enough of his pettiness. She grabbed a chocolate frog and threw it at his face. She giggled softly and watched as the enchanted frog climbed into his hair and croaked. "Brilliant."
Back to top Go down
Ernest Shuter

Ernest Shuter

PostSubject: Re: Sweet tooth (Ernest)    Sweet tooth (Ernest)  EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 6:57 pm

Ernest snorted "Good one, free Chocolate frog for me" he grabbed it and ate it. he then said "Well its been a real pleasure But I got to dash, I have a place I should have been 5 minutes ago." He bowed to her before turning and leaving the shop. She had better not follow him, or he would curse her to oblivion.

(YAY *goes to make David*)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sweet tooth (Ernest)    Sweet tooth (Ernest)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Sweet tooth (Ernest)
Page 1 of 1