Hogwarts, New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new generation of Witches and Wizards join Hogwarts. Lies will be heard. Loves will be made. Friendships will be broken. Admist all this a new evil is rising. Will you pretend to be ignorant of this evil, will you stand up and fight or will you join it?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
THE FORUM IS NOW IN THE SUMMER OF 2018. HOGWARTS IS CLOSED BUT EVERYWHERE ELSE IS OPEN ENJOY THE SUNSHINE, HIT THE BEACH OR JUST HANG OUT AT HOME - SUMMER IS HERE!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ties That Bind HP AU RPG
Looking for a Companion (Open) Emptyby Guest Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:24 pm

» Ashes to Ashes
Looking for a Companion (Open) Emptyby Guest Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:18 pm

» David Shuter
Looking for a Companion (Open) Emptyby David Shuter Sat Mar 21, 2015 4:51 pm

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever (Harry Potter RP)
Looking for a Companion (Open) Emptyby Melinda Cordell Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:35 am

» Sweet tooth (Ernest)
Looking for a Companion (Open) Emptyby Ernest Shuter Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:57 pm

» Tate Langdon
Looking for a Companion (Open) Emptyby Tate Langdon Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:33 am

» Male Face Claim
Looking for a Companion (Open) Emptyby Tate Langdon Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:46 am

» Hogwarts: Bronze Horizon
Looking for a Companion (Open) Emptyby Mystique Vega Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:30 pm

» HogwartsGoldenAge
Looking for a Companion (Open) Emptyby Mystique Vega Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:28 pm

» Patronus Animal:
Looking for a Companion (Open) Emptyby Mystique Vega Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:52 pm

» Adult - Mystique Vega
Looking for a Companion (Open) Emptyby Claire Bentley Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:17 pm

» Jackson Quinn
Looking for a Companion (Open) Emptyby Jackson Quinn Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:35 pm

» Student - Ernest Shuter
Looking for a Companion (Open) Emptyby Claire Bentley Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:53 pm

» A world full of desire (Open)
Looking for a Companion (Open) Emptyby Violet Harmon Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:44 pm

» Looking for a Companion (Open)
Looking for a Companion (Open) Emptyby Morgan Warren Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:42 pm

» Animagus Application:
Looking for a Companion (Open) Emptyby Mystique Vega Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:32 pm

» Adult - Marlina Selestia
Looking for a Companion (Open) Emptyby Claire Bentley Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:00 pm

» Older (open)
Looking for a Companion (Open) Emptyby Evangeline Blackwood Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:24 am

» First Year (open)
Looking for a Companion (Open) Emptyby Genevieve Mcintyre Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:31 am

» Where's Thomas? (Morgana/Seamus)
Looking for a Companion (Open) Emptyby Seamus Finnigan Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:26 am

» Girls and Dolls (open)
Looking for a Companion (Open) Emptyby Milicent Finnigan Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:21 am

» Rpers
Looking for a Companion (Open) Emptyby Claire Bentley Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:26 am

» Punishment for Breaking the Rules.
Looking for a Companion (Open) Emptyby Claire Bentley Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:54 am

» The Wait for Dinner (Susan / Ciara)
Looking for a Companion (Open) Emptyby Ciara Finnigan Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:26 pm

» Future of the Wizarding World// Slightly AU Potter Rp/ Assassin Creed Crossover
Looking for a Companion (Open) Emptyby David Shuter Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:09 pm

Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Looking for a Companion (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Osric Beringer

Osric Beringer

Job : Student
House/Year : Slytherin - Fourth Year

Looking for a Companion (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a Companion (Open)   Looking for a Companion (Open) EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 7:12 pm

Osric had asked his dad if he could look for another ferret for his own that he had. Luca was a handful but he thought the lil guy could use some company. Entering the store he was instantly assaulted by the cacophony the animals made. He had always loved animals but sometimes the large amount of animals in a small space was a bit much for him.

Walking around he made his way to the small animals. Looking around he found some ferrets. He looked through them all until he found the perfect one. It was an almost pure cream one and he felt that it would go good with his other one. He even had a name for it in his head. Finn. Standing there he watched it as it zoomed around its cage.

Finn (Left) Luca (Right)
Back to top Go down
Morgan Warren

Morgan Warren

Birthday : February 10th
House/Year : Gryffindor / About to start Fourth

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Companion (Open)   Looking for a Companion (Open) EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 7:25 pm

"Cute aren't they?" Morgan commented from next to Osric. She had walked up to watch the Ferrets play and had to admit they were really cute. She had not been allowed an animal before but she was considering getting one now.
Back to top Go down
Osric Beringer

Osric Beringer

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Companion (Open)   Looking for a Companion (Open) EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 8:32 pm

Osric looked over to see a girl staring at the Ferrets as well. Reaching into the cage he picked the cream one out and held it in his hands. The creatures rolled around in his arms before running around his neck and back into his arms.

"Funny little things aren't they" he said chuckling. Putting the cage door back down he he put the ferret in a cage to take up to the front of the store so he could buy it. Looking back to the girl he smiled. "Names Osric Beringer. You can just call me Oz though. I am guessing you go to Hogwarts as well?" he said and asked.
Back to top Go down
Morgan Warren

Morgan Warren

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Companion (Open)   Looking for a Companion (Open) EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 8:52 pm

"I am Morgan Warren" Morgan responded. She did not always give her surname because of the infamous connection. Everyone seemed to know her family and the horrific things they had done. Moving on she added "trying to pick my first pet. About to start fifth year so it seemed time."
Back to top Go down
Osric Beringer

Osric Beringer

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Companion (Open)   Looking for a Companion (Open) EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 9:14 pm

Oz nodded at the girls comment about getting a pet. He had been excited when he was able to get his first pet. He had felt so responsible and it kept his mind off more depressing thats that he didn't like to dwell on.

"Good idea. I have a pet ferret at home. His name is Luca. This one here is going to be named Finn." he said pointing to the ferret in his cage that was busy looking around everywhere. "I am getting this one to keep Luca company when I am not around." he said then looked at the girl. "What kind of pet were you looking at." he asked.
Back to top Go down
Morgan Warren

Morgan Warren

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Companion (Open)   Looking for a Companion (Open) EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 9:20 pm

"I have really no idea what to go for" Morgan admitted with a chuckle as she glanced around. "Being a pet newbie I need a guide. Hey you are going to have two, wanna be my pet guide?"
Back to top Go down
Osric Beringer

Osric Beringer

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Companion (Open)   Looking for a Companion (Open) EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 9:39 pm

"Well a good place to start is simple. What size are you looking for? Small or Large? Flying or land? There are many options you just have to kinda look inward and feel for what animal would come natural for you. You certainly don't want to pick an animal and then it be the wrong choice." he said; coming off a bit intelligent which to be honest was strange for him. Sure he was smart but sometimes what he said felt like it was coming from another person.
Back to top Go down
Morgan Warren

Morgan Warren

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Companion (Open)   Looking for a Companion (Open) EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 9:42 pm

Morgan chuckled "cute and smart. Picked me a good guide." She then added "I kinda don't care. It can be small or large, land or flying. My parents aren't even going to notice, even if its the size of me. So it doesn't matter."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Companion (Open)   Looking for a Companion (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for a Companion (Open)
Page 1 of 1