Hogwarts, New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new generation of Witches and Wizards join Hogwarts. Lies will be heard. Loves will be made. Friendships will be broken. Admist all this a new evil is rising. Will you pretend to be ignorant of this evil, will you stand up and fight or will you join it?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
THE FORUM IS NOW IN THE SUMMER OF 2018. HOGWARTS IS CLOSED BUT EVERYWHERE ELSE IS OPEN ENJOY THE SUNSHINE, HIT THE BEACH OR JUST HANG OUT AT HOME - SUMMER IS HERE!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ties That Bind HP AU RPG
Child - Alicia Laura Woodley previously Alicia Laura Spinnet II Emptyby Guest Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:24 pm

» Ashes to Ashes
Child - Alicia Laura Woodley previously Alicia Laura Spinnet II Emptyby Guest Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:18 pm

» David Shuter
Child - Alicia Laura Woodley previously Alicia Laura Spinnet II Emptyby David Shuter Sat Mar 21, 2015 4:51 pm

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever (Harry Potter RP)
Child - Alicia Laura Woodley previously Alicia Laura Spinnet II Emptyby Melinda Cordell Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:35 am

» Sweet tooth (Ernest)
Child - Alicia Laura Woodley previously Alicia Laura Spinnet II Emptyby Ernest Shuter Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:57 pm

» Tate Langdon
Child - Alicia Laura Woodley previously Alicia Laura Spinnet II Emptyby Tate Langdon Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:33 am

» Male Face Claim
Child - Alicia Laura Woodley previously Alicia Laura Spinnet II Emptyby Tate Langdon Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:46 am

» Hogwarts: Bronze Horizon
Child - Alicia Laura Woodley previously Alicia Laura Spinnet II Emptyby Mystique Vega Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:30 pm

» HogwartsGoldenAge
Child - Alicia Laura Woodley previously Alicia Laura Spinnet II Emptyby Mystique Vega Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:28 pm

» Patronus Animal:
Child - Alicia Laura Woodley previously Alicia Laura Spinnet II Emptyby Mystique Vega Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:52 pm

» Adult - Mystique Vega
Child - Alicia Laura Woodley previously Alicia Laura Spinnet II Emptyby Claire Bentley Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:17 pm

» Jackson Quinn
Child - Alicia Laura Woodley previously Alicia Laura Spinnet II Emptyby Jackson Quinn Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:35 pm

» Student - Ernest Shuter
Child - Alicia Laura Woodley previously Alicia Laura Spinnet II Emptyby Claire Bentley Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:53 pm

» A world full of desire (Open)
Child - Alicia Laura Woodley previously Alicia Laura Spinnet II Emptyby Violet Harmon Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:44 pm

» Looking for a Companion (Open)
Child - Alicia Laura Woodley previously Alicia Laura Spinnet II Emptyby Morgan Warren Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:42 pm

» Animagus Application:
Child - Alicia Laura Woodley previously Alicia Laura Spinnet II Emptyby Mystique Vega Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:32 pm

» Adult - Marlina Selestia
Child - Alicia Laura Woodley previously Alicia Laura Spinnet II Emptyby Claire Bentley Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:00 pm

» Older (open)
Child - Alicia Laura Woodley previously Alicia Laura Spinnet II Emptyby Evangeline Blackwood Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:24 am

» First Year (open)
Child - Alicia Laura Woodley previously Alicia Laura Spinnet II Emptyby Genevieve Mcintyre Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:31 am

» Where's Thomas? (Morgana/Seamus)
Child - Alicia Laura Woodley previously Alicia Laura Spinnet II Emptyby Seamus Finnigan Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:26 am

» Girls and Dolls (open)
Child - Alicia Laura Woodley previously Alicia Laura Spinnet II Emptyby Milicent Finnigan Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:21 am

» Rpers
Child - Alicia Laura Woodley previously Alicia Laura Spinnet II Emptyby Claire Bentley Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:26 am

» Punishment for Breaking the Rules.
Child - Alicia Laura Woodley previously Alicia Laura Spinnet II Emptyby Claire Bentley Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:54 am

» The Wait for Dinner (Susan / Ciara)
Child - Alicia Laura Woodley previously Alicia Laura Spinnet II Emptyby Ciara Finnigan Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:26 pm

» Future of the Wizarding World// Slightly AU Potter Rp/ Assassin Creed Crossover
Child - Alicia Laura Woodley previously Alicia Laura Spinnet II Emptyby David Shuter Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:09 pm

Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Child - Alicia Laura Woodley previously Alicia Laura Spinnet II

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Claire Bentley
Admin
Claire Bentley

Birthday : March 19th
Job : Deputy-Headmistress, Potions Professor and Head of Slytherin
House/Year : Head of Slytherin

Child - Alicia Laura Woodley previously Alicia Laura Spinnet II Empty
PostSubject: Child - Alicia Laura Woodley previously Alicia Laura Spinnet II   Child - Alicia Laura Woodley previously Alicia Laura Spinnet II EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 1:12 am

Basic Information;

Full Name; Alicia Laura Woodley previously Alicia Laura Spinnet II
Date of Birth; 17th July
Age on September 1st: 3
Age on Birthday: 4
Blood Purity; Half-Blood
Hometown; Westminster, London
Current Home; Westminster, London

Appearance;

Hair; Ali has waist length light blonde hair that is naturally straight. She often has it in two braids tied with ribbon.
Eye Color; Ali has light brown oval shaped eyes
Height; average
Weight; average
Body Type; Ali has the boyish figure of a three year old girl. She still has her puppy-fat and therefore is slightly chubby though not overly so. She has roundish features, lightly tanned skin and freckles.
Dress Style; Ali loves fancy-dress outfits based on the various characters she likes from her bed-time stories and her favourite films and tv-shows. Mostly Disney princesses. She likes fancy decoration, sparkly bits and lots of pinks, reds and purples. She loves boots. She loves loose clothes that she can move around but are still pretty.
Other (eg birth mark, tattoo ect); N/A

Personality;
Personality; Ali is a shy girl who takes a while to warm up to people. She is not fond of strangers but if she decides she likes you then you will be her friend for life. She is an affectionate girl who loves giving hugs and is very fond of cuddles. She is a gentle and sensitive girl who does not overly like rough play. However she is eternally optimistic and likes to see the good in the world. Seeking something positive in everything. She talks in a hushed tone and can often be found sitting in her bedroom or in the garden chatting away to herself and her teddies in her quiet voice. She is a steady girl who is generally pliable and good-natured. She likes making other people happy and is generally quite content to let other people make choices for her. She has a hard time standing up for herself and can sometimes be taken advantage of due to her shy nature.

Ali is an honest girl who never ever lies. If she has done something wrong and an adult asks her about it then she will straight away confess. She can sometimes come out with the strangest comments because she says what pops into her head. She does not like it when people are cross with her and is prone to bursting into tears if yelled at or scolded. Though even that is not overly loud, tears just drip down her cheeks and a pout forms She is a good listener and has an excellent memory. If you make her a promise or ask her to keep a secret then months later she will remember it. She does not really have a temper though she can get very cross when over tired. Despite her steady quiet nature Ali does love to play and can really come out of her shell when around those she likes. Plus even though she is not overly expressive with her emotions she generally has a warm smile on her features and you can tell when she is really excited because her eyes will sparkle and she will smile even more than normal. The one thing Ali loves is to laugh. She is never particularly loud or enthusiastic but if you amuse her then she will giggle away with delight all over her features.

Likes; Making people happy, to laugh, being with friends and family, dressing up, cuddles, holding hands, being carried, giving hugs, Italian food, Disney, princesses, snow and sugar cookies.
Dislikes; Strangers, being insulted, rough play, being scared and not getting enough sleep.
Strengths; Ali is a steady, sensitive girl who likes to make others happy and has a pliable good nature.
Weaknesses; She is a little too honest sometimes, is shy of strangers and is prone to cry when yelled at or scolded.
Quirks; She will gravitate to the nearest older person she knows when she feels she hasn't been hugged in a while.
Habits; She still uses her pacifier when tired or sad.

Background;
Alfie was born fifteen years after his older sister Alicia and his mother and father abandoned him to be raised by Alicia's father instead. He was officially adopted by Mr Spinnet and never saw himself as anything but Alicia's full brother. He idolized his big sister and loved nothing more than being around her. When he left school he joined a reserve quidditch team and by the age of twenty was playing professionally for the Tornadoes. He had gone into quidditch because he wanted to follow his older sister's footsteps and make her proud.

By the age of twenty he also had a daughter. Little Alicia Laura Spinnet II, named after her Aunt, had two parents for about a month of her life. Then her mother walked out and never looked back. Determined not to feel sorry for himself Alfie threw his all into being a parent. He adored his daughter and would have done anything for her. Determined that she would get along with her cousins Alfie, who spent most of his time at the Spinnet household anyway, made sure Ali spent a lot of time their too. He was fond of all his nieces and nephews and therefore hoped that Ali would be fond of them too as she got older.

When Ali was three years old her father was killed in a quidditch match as the result of an illegal foul. Whilst Alfie tried to take Ali most everywhere, wanting to spend as much time with her as possible, it was just not feasible to take her to every match. So when her father died Ali was hanging out with Aunty Alicia and Gwendolyn. She is not yet aware of the loss or the fact her Aunt and Uncle are now her legal guardians.

Family;
Mother (Name, age, dead or alive, blood purity); Laura Hartnel, 24, alive, muggleborn
Father (Name, age, dead or alive, blood purity); Alfie, 23, dead, half-blood
Siblings (Name, age, dead or alive, blood purity); N/A
Other family members (Name, age, dead or alive, blood purity); Related to the Wood Family via her father.

Favorite toy: A battered old pink dog toy with floppy ears that she takes everywhere. It is big enough for her to cuddle.
Favorite and Worst food: Italian Food and Fried Egg
Favorite game or show: Hide and Seek / Frozen
Other; N/A
Animal; None

In Character Point of View ...

What do you want to be when you are older? I wants to be either really good or really pretty. If I could be really good and really pretty that would best. That would be greedy though. So I will be either really pretty or really good. Maybe Gwendolyn can be the other one. One of us will be good and one of us pretty.

If you could change one rule your family has what would it be? Daddy said I cannot have a baby until I am at least eighteen and an adult like him. I think this is unfair because babies are cute and cuddly. If I had one then I would love it ever so much. I would give it lots of cuddles and tuck it in all nice and warm every night and sing it lullabies.

How would the world be different if animals could talk? Rabbits always look like they are about to say something. They twitch their noses and you are sure they are going to talk. They never do though. You can listen for hours and hours and they never talk. If animals could talk then I would finally know what the rabbits want to say but never do.

What is the hardest thing about being a child? That adults can say to you that you can know something when you are older. I wish that the adults would never say you can know when you are older. What if they forget to tell me when I am older? What if I forget to ask? What if they don't know the answer anymore when I am older? What if they go away and forget to tell anyone they promised to tell me when I am older?

Character is:

Child - Alicia Laura Woodley previously Alicia Laura Spinnet II Coolte16

Last edited by Claire Bentley on Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Claire Bentley
Admin
Claire Bentley

Birthday : March 19th
Job : Deputy-Headmistress, Potions Professor and Head of Slytherin
House/Year : Head of Slytherin

Child - Alicia Laura Woodley previously Alicia Laura Spinnet II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Child - Alicia Laura Woodley previously Alicia Laura Spinnet II   Child - Alicia Laura Woodley previously Alicia Laura Spinnet II EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 12:01 pm

Last time on the 'Life of Alicia Laura Spinnet II':

1) Little Ali lost her father when he died in a quidditch accident.
2) Little Ali was officially adopted by her cousin Honoria Woodley and Honoria's wife Ophelia.
3) Little Ali loves her new home but misses her Dad a lot and Gwendolyn.
Back to top Go down

Child - Alicia Laura Woodley previously Alicia Laura Spinnet II
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts, New Generation :: Character Creation :: Approved Profiles :: Children's Profiles-
Jump to: